Trail Policy & Regulations
- Stay on Trail.
- Respect the private property owners that allow trail use.
- Do not trespass.
- Without expressed permission, do not take anything from the trail or surrounding area.
- When unsure- err on the side of caution: to avoid risky or irresponsible behavior.
- Follow Leave No Trace Principles.
- Follow all State/Federal Laws.
- Site Specific Trail Sections may have different, as well as, additional rules and regulations. ………………..*Follow all rules and regulations*
- Trail Sections may be closed for maintenance, special events, and other temporary reasons.
……………….*Users should not proceed beyond any trail closure signage*
- Report issues to email@example.com or via elkinvalleytrails.org website
- In case of emergency, call 911 or local authorities (where/when applicable)
- Property owners allowing use by the public are protected by law. When applicable, their liability is limited by the North Carolina General Laws Chapter 38A and as amended.
Home » Trail Policy & Regulations