Check our meetup page for last minute/updated information. The calendar below updates nightly. https://www.meetup.com/mstsegment6/
Location Update- Brookfall Dairy Road, next to the HURT Bridge
Task Leader: Mike Reves
We’ll be doing Spring maintenance tasks:
1. Cleaning out the water bars going up the hill at Brookfall Dairy
A. Water Bars toward Grassy Creek Vineyard
2. Raking off the trail in specific locations
3. New water bars where necessary
4. Patching the runoff fix from prior years from a farming field
5. Fixing Blazes
6. Blowing off leaves in specific areas
7. Other tasks, as needed.
**IF IT’S WET- parking will be at the Old Wal-Mart, and we’ll hike to the Hurt Bridge.
BRING A Hoe, Rake, Trash Bag- just in case, we run out of tools.
If you have a leaf blower- bring it on!
Most importantly, it’s going to be a fun day!
*RSVP- weather pending, etc.- notices will be sent out to RSVP.