Choose from five great (and sometimes challenging) cycle rides to suit your schedule and endurance. The rides are 30, 31, 50, 71 or 100 mile scenic rides into parts of Surry, Wilkes, Yadkin and Alleghany counties of North Carolina.
The Yadkin Valley Tour de Vino passes several vineyards and wineries in the Yadkin Valley wine region When you return to Elkin, showers and a post ride meal are waiting for you.
The Yadkin Valley Wine Festival (www.yvwf.com) is going on at Elkin’s Municipal Park next to the return area.
Registration to the ride gets you a free tasting ticket to the festival. All proceeds go to the Elkin Valley Trails Association. Register here ( www.yvtdv.com ) or email Race Organizer, Richard Moore, at firstname.lastname@example.org for camping info or other questions.
- Ride is on Saturday, May 20th.
- This is the 14th year of Yadkin Valley Tour de Vino.
- All the info and registration (online or mail in) is at http://www.yvtdv.com .
- Registration fee is $35.00 before May 12th, $40.00 after.
- T-Shirt is not guaranteed for registrations after May 12th. (register early!)
- “Day of” registration opens at 7:00am.
- New 30 mile cycle route added this year “The Upper Thirty”.
- Camping is available.